There are many wonderful resources in McLean County that exist to help those in need. Below please find links for your convenience.
- SVDP Resource List. This is our organization’s best efforts to compile local agencies and organizations by service type.
- Path Directory. This is the official directory of social service agencies in our area. We believe this to be the most current and comprehensive directory in the community.
- Budget Worksheet. When finances are tight, it can be very helpful to list out all expenses and income, to gain an understanding of needs and goals.
- Temporary Help Agencies in Bloomington
- Bloomington Housing Services Program
- Eastview Christian Church now has a food pantry located at their Bloomington campus, on 401 Union St. They offer food, paper products, detergent, and personal hygiene items. This is the second food pantry site, with another located at their Normal Campus, 1500 Airport Road. For information, hours, and requirements visit: http://eastview.church/ministries/outreach/local/profile/food-pantry-1.