There are many wonderful resources in McLean County that exist to help those in need. Below please find links for your convenience.
- SVDP Resource List. This is our organization’s best efforts to compile local agencies and organizations by service type.
- Path Directory. This is the official directory of social service agencies in our area. We believe this to be the most current and comprehensive directory in the community.
- Budget Worksheet. When finances are tight, it can be very helpful to list out all expenses and income, to gain an understanding of needs and goals.
- Temporary Help Agencies in Bloomington
- Bloomington Housing Services Program
- Quick Resource List - Website Links & Phone Numbers
- McLean County Cooling Center/Shelter Information
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR RENT AND UTILITIES MAY BE FOUND BY CALLING 211
- For updates and information, please visit our News/Events page.