There are many wonderful resources in McLean County that exist to help those in need. Below please find links for your convenience.
- SVDP Resource List. This is our organization’s best efforts to compile local agencies and organizations by service type.
- Path Directory. This is the official directory of social service agencies in our area. We believe this to be the most current and comprehensive directory in the community.
- Budget Worksheet. When finances are tight, it can be very helpful to list out all expenses and income, to gain an understanding of needs and goals.
- Temporary Help Agencies in Bloomington
- Bloomington Housing Services Program
- Quick Resource List - Website Links & Phone Numbers
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR RENT AND UTILITIES MAY BE FOUND BY CALLING 211
- Eastview Christian Church now has a food pantry located at their Bloomington campus, on 401 Union St. They offer food, paper products, detergent, and personal hygiene items. This is the second food pantry site, with another located at their Normal Campus, 1500 Airport Road. For information, hours, and requirements visit: http://eastview.church/ministries/outreach/local/profile/food-pantry-1.
- Holy Trinity St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry at the corner of Roosevelt and Locust in Bloomington is open on Mondays for drive up and walk up customers. They are open Mondays from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Eastview Christian Food Pantry at the corner of Union and Roosevelt ( about 10 blocks north of HT SVDP FP) 401 Union St. in Bloomington is open Wednesday's from 10:00am to 11:30am, 1:00pm to 2:30pm, and 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
- Midwest Food Bank is offering a delivery service of a box of food for anyone who calls 211. The caller needs to be ready to provide them their information; name, address, and phone.
- Wesley United Methodist is offering free family food boxes for those in need on Saturday, April 18th @ 9 a.m. They are located at 502 East Front Street in Bloomington. For more information, visit www.wesley-umc.com or call 309-827-8046.